Thursday, March 24, 2016

Yes we have cars !!

Hi.
I hope that sounded nice enough.
My name is Malak (means angel in arabic). I'm 15 years old. And yes I'm a Palestinian jeruslemite. That means i live in the east side of jerusalem where people say terrorists come from. My opinion on that will unambiguously be shown later.

I've noticed lately that non of the people outside of jerusalem know what is really happening here. It is a closed up place. We don't produce that many authors and we don't like to believe that there is anybody but us Palestinians and our conflict in the world.

A pen friend once asked me if we have supermarkets in jerusalem. Believing that we still go to schools on donkeys and haven't witnessed the great invention of electricity. Well, hate to break it to you we have cars ! and even a train but it is shut down most days because of "suspicious objects".Thinking about it I've never really seen a donkey

When my mother heard about this panfried she nagged for weeks for me to start shooting videos of what is really like here. I would sit and talk thinking that people want to listen to me.
I know myself, I talk a lot and haven't been blessed with the gift of a fine voice but I can write. People even seem to like what I write.
So today I'm writing this blog desperately hoping that I will stay attached to it because i have a lot to say and i hope that i'll be of good use. At least today you learnt that we have cars !!

Malak.


No comments:

Post a Comment